What can I expect when drinking ionised water?

Occasionally people experience “cleansing” symptoms when drinking ionised water. These are typically caused by the body releasing stored toxins and acidic wastes. If you experience any symptoms such as headaches, skin eruptions, loose bowels, flatulence, nausea, metallic taste, flu symptoms, fatigue, etc. when you start drinking ionised water, you should increase the amount of water you are drinking to help neutralize and flush the toxins from your system.

These side-effects are a good sign, as they are directly related to the detoxification that your body is undergoing as the micro-clustered water penetrates deep into your tissues and expels acid waste and toxins that have accumulated in your body over time.

Side effects will subside once your body has become accustomed to the water, anywhere from 2-3 days to 2-3 weeks, depending on each individual and the level of detoxification that the body needs to undergo. If you experience these symptoms after increasing the pH of the water you are consuming, you can return to the pH setting where you did not experience the symptoms and increase the amount of water you consume until these symptoms stop.


Category: FAQ's
Tags: , , , , ,

← Testimonials

Comments are closed